Thursday, August 30, 2007

This heat has GOT TO GO!

I am done with summer. Heat has got to go. I want cool nights, warm days, and some lounging in my hammock. I want camping on long weekends, hiking through the fall colors, and watching football. OK, so I would take the football no matter what the temperature, but this heat is seriously getting to me. Heat makes me grumpy. Grumpy makes me want to. . .

Gripe o' the Day: E-surance commercials. Are you kidding me? Its like with each successive commercial, they fire the dumb guy from before and hire someone stupider. At first the dumb chick was a spy (being pursued by the Three Stooges), but now they have her fighting giant monsters? Give me a break. And why do we have to suffer through their horrible graphics and pathetic writing? I hate them. I will never, ever, ever buy E-surance specifically because of their advertising. Their ads are insulting. I mean, some insurance ad campaigns are great. I love the Geiko gecko, and the Allstate ones aren't bad either. E-surance is clearly the bottom of the barrel, the dregs of insurance advertising. I feel like suing them for emotional damages, and for ruining my TV.

OK, that's all for now. Going to the Utes game tonight. Well, not really, since they are playing Oregon State in Oregon, but I am going to a party to watch the game. GO UTES!!!!

No comments: