Friday, December 11, 2009

Return to Rant

Wow, long time; no rant. How could I ever go that long with out complaining about something? Well, I wish I could report that I have been storing up rage and indignation for one world-saving, mind-blowing, paradigm-altering Rantzilla, but that is not the case. The truth is I kind of ran out of things to rant about. Even now I am at a loss as to what deserves a good tongue-lashing.

Have I lost my passion? Has the fire gone out? Has the world suddenly and unexpectedly become a perfect place? Or am I simply not paying enough attention? As I think about it, I figure I am probably just tired of my own thoughts and ideas. I need new material. Anyone out there care to help me out?

Lets do this: if you read this, and would like to hear me go off half-cocked on some topic either trivial or earnest, please tell me what that topic is, and I will proceed to explode. I will work myself into a righteous fury on your behalf, and launch my indignation into cyberspace. We could do it like Dear Abby, except instead of advice, I would offer pseudo-philosophical diatribe.

So request away. Who knows what we may end up with? Humor? Eloquence? A better mouse trap?

No comments: